|Company: ZincX Resources Corp.|
|Presenter: Peeyush Varshney, CEO|
Occasion: Richmond Club Lunch, Toronto
Corporate & Project Highlights
- The development of the Cardiac Creek deposit, one of the largest untapped Zn-Pb-Ag deposits in Canada.
- The deposit has defined Indicated and Inferred Resources containing over 5.3 billion pounds of Zinc and 1 billion pounds of Lead (@ a 5% Zn Cut-off).
- The deposit is road accessible via an extensive network of Forest Service Roads and close to other major infrastructure requirements (power, rail, water, barge).
- Dominant tenure holder in the Kechika Trough covering the prospective Gunsteel Formation shales.
- Tremendous Blue-Sky potential in the Kechika Regional Project for additional discoveries and development of advanced prospects such as Mt. Alcock and Bear/Spa.
- Strong Management with extensive technical and financial backgrounds.
- Well capitalized with no debt.
- Strong shareholder base including majors such as Tongling Non-Ferrous Metals Group Holding Co. Ltd., Teck Resources Ltd., and Korea Zinc Company Ltd.
The Cardiac Creek deposit was discovered in 1994 by Inmet Mining Corp. Initial drilling programs outlined a historical mineral resource of 12Mt grading 8.6% Zn, 1.5% Pb, 17.1g/t Ag. Since late 2005 drilling by the Company has resulted in tremendous growth of the deposit which currently contains a NI 43-101 compliant resource with an indicated resource of 22.7Mt grading 8.32% Zn, 1.61% Pb, 14.1g/t Ag and an inferred resource of 7.5Mt grading 7.04% Zn, 1.24% Pb, 12.0g/t Ag at a 5% Zn Cut-off. The deposit remains open for expansion at depth and along strike.
ZincX Resources Corp.
Suite 2050 – 1055 West Georgia Street
PO Box 11121, Royal Centre
Vancouver, BC V6E 3P3
Telephone: (604) 684-2181